Re: [platform-swt-dev] Duplicate entries in call hierachy from swt.jar?

Since ever and so I ignored the fact that this is actually a bug. If Call Hierarchy would know that in PDE land source bundles in the workspace overlay same bundles in the container, it could filter out binary stuff.
Please file a bug. May be we can add some filter for duplicated classes to prefer those from Workspace.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov