From:        Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        29.11.2016 20:44
Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] Thought: Followup / Due date in Bugzilla
Sent by:        platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

@ Daniel,

Thank you for your reply.

This is not specifically about Gerrit patches.
It's about managing bugs in Bugzilla. Gerrits are one situation where this is the case, but not all cases involve gerrit.

Ex:
- We want to postpone work on a bug till a code-freeze is over in XYZ days.  ->> This may be a bug without a gerrit review.
- We want to followup on a related bug or a child bug of the current bug, to see if it can be accelerated. ->>> No gerrit review has to be involved in such situations.

Thank you for your time.

Leo

---
Leo Ufimtsev