Re: [platform-swt-dev] Thought: Followup / Due date in Bugzilla

Interesting.

Thank you for pointing out this method, haven't thought of such an approach.
This probably works for my sort of needs.

I updated our Bug Tacking wiki with the info:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Bug_Tracking

Regards

Leo

---