Re: [platform-swt-dev] Branch for Eclipse Mars 2 from git eclipse.platform.swt

Hello,

If of help, there is an extensive guide:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Devel/Gtk
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Devel/Gtk/Dev_guide

In general you only commit to .swt,  the .swt.binaries are rebuild by build machines.

Generally we work on newest master and sometimes backport certain fixes to maintenance builds.

Feel free to hunt me down the mattermost chat (see my signature) for quick questions.

Thank you

---
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat
Email: Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx