Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT communication?

I'd suggest to add a new channel at Mattermost.

Dani

From:        Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02.09.2016 16:22
Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] SWT communication?
Sent by:        platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello folks,

Is there a place where most SWT dev's hang out?

I know there is the IRC freenode#eclipse-dev, but that channel mostly contains non-swt traffic.

I was thinking maybe freenode#swt  . I created the channel, feel free to join to keep in touch.

Alternatively if you know another place, please feel free to suggest/let me know.

Thank you

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat
Email: Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx