[platform-swt-dev] Bug 498208 - GTK3 build machine test errors for Shell.setAlpha()

Hello,

As part of a fix for bug 497707, I wrote a test case for Shell.setAlpha(). This creates a shell, tests the alpha, then sets it, then tests again.

For some reason this test is failing on the build machine but not on my local machine. I've tested with all versions of GTK3 back to 3.6 as well as GTK2.24 and it passes, no errors to be seen.

Is there something specific to build machine that could be causing this? Maybe a lack of a compositing manager running (or something similar)?

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top