Re: [platform-swt-dev] Autoscale and printing

Bug 498062 created.

-----Message d'origine----- From: Philippe Detournay
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 3:04 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Autoscale and printing

Will do. Thanks for the reply.

On 2016-07-18 08:28, Sravan K Lakkimsetti wrote:
Hi,

This is a bug. Please raise a bug against SWT with details

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858

Philippe Detournay ---18-07-2016 07:54:12 AM---Replying to myself with
more details: - I'm using "quarter" as autoScale setting;