Re: [platform-swt-dev] Autoscale and printing

Replying to myself with more details:
  - I'm using "quarter" as autoScale setting;
- The autoscale does not appear to be happenning on MacOSX's printers, so this really looks like a bug, or at least a significant discrepency between tthe platforms.

On 2016-07-17 09:30, Philippe Detournay wrote:
Hi everyone,

I started to test the new 4.6 autoscale feature for HighDPI usage.
I’m running on Windows 10 with scale factor set to 150%. I observed
that the autoscale appears to be enabled on all devices, including
printers. This means in practice that if I want to draw items of
specific size (for instance, 5 inches), whereas I used to perform a
simple 5*getDPI().x, I now have to divide this result by the autoscale
factor (which requires parsing a system property, so quite clunky). Is
this the expected behavior, and is this the proper solution?

Kind regards to all,
Philippe