Re: [platform-swt-dev] Missing natives rebuild

Yes, this is caused by missing natives rebuild. Getting some info what's going on with this one would be nice. It really stress the need to move major platforms build in the open so we don't put all burden on one/two persons who are the only one having access behind the wall and who could even be on vacation now.