Re: [platform-swt-dev] Are Tools which Locate Bug Inducing Changes Automatically Useful?

Hello,

Sounds interesting.

From the Gtk perspective, I've written a script to automate running jUnit tests across multiple Gtk versions.
Bug 494540 - [GTK] Automated testing script for running swt jUnit on multiple versions of gtk

It would be useful to have some bisect mechanism to narrow down regression issues.

Thank you