Re: [platform-swt-dev] Removing non-JDK9 class from SWT

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was away most of last week and couldn't respond to your mail or comment on the bug.
SWT_AWT bridge is broken with Java 9 + Jigsaw due to the dependencies on the JDK internal APIs. Running jdeps doesn't show all the dependencies as they are being called using reflection. Please see Bug 482318 for more details. I'll be trying out the proposal mentioned in comment 8 and making the required changes in SWT code. I'll mark your bug as depends on this bug as it should be fixed as part of the effort to fix the SWT_AWT bridge.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi Shanmugam