Re: [platform-swt-dev] Providing SWT themeable scrollbars (onWindows)

> 1. Do you think SWT should support non-native theming of scrollbars?
> (yes/no)

Of course.

> 1a. If you think it should be supported, do you think it's better to have
> "multiple methods" or a single method with a "CSS string"?

Hard to say, but I think Alex plans the CSS support anyway for SWT, in
this case a CSS string should be reused.

> 3. Is the approach to incorporate element by element Ok? (i.e.: yes means
> it's Ok to do StyledText first and Tree/Table later, no means all has to
> land at once -- note that I appreciate all the warnings on the effort to
> make it work).

+1 Improvement over initial perfection.

> 4. Do you use the dark theme on windows as your go-to theme? (yes/no) --
> this is just because I'm curious as how many devs here actually struggle
> with that ;)

I know lots of developers which would like to use it but have issues
with the scrollbars under Windows.