Re: [platform-swt-dev] Review and Feedback needed

Any updates on this ?

Getting the themes cleaned up would be great!

/max

Hi SWT team,

I found this old mail from Stefan still unanswered and his Gerrit
review https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/38615/ still without feedback.

Any chance to give Stefan feedback on this change?

Best regards, Lars