[platform-swt-dev] swt plugin development dimension issue

Hi,

I have developed a swt-plugin ui using grid layout. That is working pretty good on current screen resolution.
when I am try to run same code on different system, with different screen size. It gets bit distorted and UI elements size remain same
according to previous resolutions.

//
 final Dimension screenSize = Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getScreenSize();

          screenWidth = screenSize.width;
 screenHeight = screenSize.height;
//

From above this code, I am able to fetch current resolution dimension.

Do, I have to set size according to each resolutions?
  • 1920x1200
  • 1680x1050
  • 1440x900
  • 1280x800
or provide shell size in % relative to dimension ?

Regards,
Abhishek Koserwal
The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice -- Brian Herbert

Back to the top