Re: [platform-swt-dev] Setting the button background color under windows

It's not only button:
* Table/Tree-Header
* Scrollbar
* Menu (including Font-Size, Color, ...)

Other stuff:
* Gradients (most important Background - and no the current image
  workaround does not count)
* Paddings
* Overlays (solved partially only as of today)

come to my mind immediately - if you ask me SWT should do a Qt port
which is already cross-platform (including mobile devices like iOS &
Android)!

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO