Re: [platform-swt-dev] Suggestion for SWT FAQ: GTK version being used

Perfect, thank you!

Marc-Andre

From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Sravan K Lakkimsetti [sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 August 2015 1:12 AM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Suggestion for SWT FAQ: GTK version being used

Hi,

It has been added to swt faq. it is here https://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#gtkversion

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858

Inactive hide details for Leo Ufimtsev ---08/11/2015 07:20:51 AM---Hello, We have an article on this in the SWT Wiki btw:Leo Ufimtsev ---08/11/2015 07:20:51 AM---Hello, We have an article on this in the SWT Wiki btw: