[platform-swt-dev] Color of the active button / toogle button

Hi SWT development friends,

in our dark theme the background color of the active button is light, see screenshot. Does SWT already have API to configure this background color?

Inline image 1

If not do you have already a bug report for requesting this feature? I think I remember that we had a bug report on this, but I can't find it, so maybe this has been fixed or my memory tricks me.

Best regards, Lars

vogella GmbH CEO

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058