Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT download links

Hi Christopher

Thanks for letting us know.

There were 2 problems:
1) The page still referred to 4.4 instead of the 4.4.2 maintenance release
2) The link format didn't follow the recommendations at [1], so the 4.4 links got broken when the release was moved to the archive.

Fixed with http://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/swt.git/commit/?id=81b53c182948807ff724172ffc39ae208ca77afb

> Where can we download a specific version of the SWT libraries?
Old versions are not recommended, but you can click 4.5 Integration Builds and choose a recent build from there, or on the downloads page click archive site to find historic releases.

HTH
Markus

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Move_files_to_archive.eclipse.org.3F

From:        Christopher Deckers <chrriis@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2015-02-27 13:31
Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] SWT download links
Sent by:        platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

The download links on the SWT web site are broken:
http://eclipse.org/swt/

Could these links be fixed?
Where can we download a specific version of the SWT libraries?

Cheers,
-Christopher