Re: [platform-swt-dev] Disabling GTK3 in a product

I don't mean to sound scary or negative. From what I can tell, the
progress has been very good. But there are a few things here and there
that I have noticed not quite working, most notably drag and drop (bug
428852). Things have been much better on Ubuntu since overlay-scrollbars
have been disabled. The thing is, I haven't spent a lot of time testing
it so it feels safer to use GTK2 until more testing is done on our side.
There are also many GTK3 versions out there to test and possibly some
more Ubuntu quirks to work around.

Marc-Andre