Re: [platform-swt-dev] Disabling GTK3 in a product

There is no other way but to use the env variable now.
The reason is that whether to load gtk3 or gtk2 must be known prior to eclipse launching so the right .so files are loaded. I don't think that .product files allow you to do such env settings prior to starting.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team