Re: [platform-swt-dev] Look like SWT for Mac had been quiet down for quite some times

Hi Ivan,

Full screen mode does work already as pointed out, if you see any problems
or any specific enhancements that are needed on Mac OS, please do file
enhancement requests against SWT and we'll try to include it in the plan
for the next release.

Thanks,
Arun

             Ivan Ooi
             <olibralo@gmail.c
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse Platform SWT component
             platform-swt-dev-         developers list."
             bounces@eclipse.o         <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             rg                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             10-04-14 16:09            Re: [platform-swt-dev] Look like
                                       SWT for Mac had been quiet down for
                                       quite some times
             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               SWT component
             developers list."
             <platform-swt-dev
               @eclipse.org>

Tested fullscreen in Mac OS X 10.9.1, look like it take some times to
respond.Any ideas ?

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>