Re: [platform-swt-dev] Fw: Device.loadFont() no longer works on Mavericks?

Hello Arun,

thank you very much for forwarding my message! I will continue my search for why this might fail for the specific setup.

I tried to follow your suggestion with the forum, but I seem to be unable to start new topics. I even read the Help section, and it says there is supposed to be a "New Topic" button below message listings, but I can't spot such a button anywhere.

One thing I tried to investigate is getting some human readable string for the error code, but my googling around has produced nothing so far. I am no Mac programmer, so any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Does Apple actually remove implementations for deprecated APIs from their libraries so that old apps can break? If that is not the case, then the problem is likely somewhere else. Even more so when someone else tested the functionality successfully on 10.9. Still, I would love to find out what is going on.

Best regards,
-Stephan