[platform-swt-dev] Fw: Device.loadFont() no longer works on Mavericks?

Hi Stephan,

Device.loadFont() seems to work on Mac 10.9.1 as Abhishek has mentioned
below, not sure if there is something specific happening in your case.
Can you please attach a code snippet which can demo the problem you're
facing?
Also, please use the SWT Community Forum at
http://eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/100/ for following up and further
queries of this kind.

Thanks,
Arun
----- Forwarded by Arun K Thondapu/India/IBM on 10-02-14 16:23 -----

             Abhishek
             Kishore/India/IBM
             10-02-14 15:41            Arun K Thondapu/India/IBM@IBMIN,
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: [platform-swt-dev]
                                       Device.loadFont() no longer works
                                       on Mavericks?(Document link: Arun K
                                       Thondapu)

Hi,
I tried with system fonts, as well as custom ones, and the load happened
successfully. I was able to use the fonts on widgets also.

Thanks,
Abhishek