Re: [platform-swt-dev] Request to get new SWT-API

Hi,

I had the chance to chat with Steven Northover some days ago and talked
with him about the event loop spinning.

Something fairly impossible to find out is FX is when the event loop is
IDLE but he raised a fair point - if requesting an API on SWT why not
really requesting the same API that is used in FX this way it is 100%
guaranteed that the API can be supported by a potential FX-Port.

So the API on FX looks like this:
* Toolkit#enterNestedEventLoop(Object)
* Toolkit#exitNestedEventLoop(Object)

which would translate in SWT to: