[platform-swt-dev] Focus problem when integrating the browser component into a multi-page editor

Hello,

I'm facing the following problem: I have a multi-page editor whose one of the page is a Composite containing a Browser as one of childs.
When the editor is open, I can browse the web but I have a problem when the web page contains a form with a file input element. When I double click on the file input element, a dialog is opened to select the file, when I click OK on this dialog, the file input element is filled with the file path but when I click on the form submit button, the form is not submitted. I have to click a second time to submit the form. It seems to be related to focus because if I click on the input file element after I have closed the dialog and the click on the form submit button, the form is submitted.
It seems to be related to embedding the Browser in an editor as if I used open the Eclipse internal web browser on the same page/form, then the behavior is correct.
My environment is Windows7 + embedded browser is IE

Any tip ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury