Re: [platform-swt-dev] New SWT Component Lead

+1 for Lakshmi

-Arun

             Silenio Quarti
             <Silenio_Quarti@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse Platform SWT component
             platform-swt-dev-         developers list."
             bounces@eclipse.o         <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             rg                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             18-11-13 23:41            [platform-swt-dev] New SWT
                                       Component Lead

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               SWT component
             developers list."
             <platform-swt-dev
               @eclipse.org>

As some of you may already know,  I have been focusing my time more and
more on the Orion project over the past couple of years.   The time has
come for me to make a complete switch to Orion, and since I no longer will
be able to lead the SWT team, I nominate Lakshmi Shanmugam as the new
Component Lead for SWT (please vote).  Lakshmi has been on the team for
many years and I have confidence in her abilities.

I have been a committer on SWT for a long, long time (since 2000) and the
leader since 2009 when Steve Northover moved on.   SWT has been a really
big part of my professional life and I have lots of fun memories which I
will always cherish.

I will probably not have a lot of time to contribute to SWT from now on,
but I will still be around.

platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx