Re: [platform-swt-dev] java.util.Vector versus java.util.List

For a long time it was Eclipse's goal to run on very old jvms including j2me, which only had Vector and not List. On modern systems the cost of synchronised - the key difference between that and list - has all but gone away.

My opinion at least.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 5