Re: [platform-swt-dev] want a solution regarding resizing of a window

Hi,
You can use FormLayout instead of GridLayout.

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM, ujwala pawade <ujwalahpawade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello all,
I am a newly swt developer and i am using GridLayout to design my form. We are developing forms in particular in swt. Form contains all most all types of widgets. The problem is when I resize the shell the position of widgets get changed. I want to keep the appearance same and widgets should adjust their position according to current size of shell. Please suggest appropriate solution for this problem.
thank you.

--
Ujwala,
Freedom Matters Not The Cost !!