[platform-swt-dev] Glib 2.36 vs SWT

Hi everyone,
While testing latest SWT on top of Fedora 19 alpha (SWT on GTK 2.24.17 with Glib 2.36.1) I encountered many errors reported like:
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_closure_add_invalidate_notifier: assertion `closure->n_inotifiers < CLOSURE_MAX_N_INOTIFIERS' failed
I have just saw it - it doesn't create any immediate failures with ControlExample or at least I haven't found them yet but I decided to let you know about it ASAP as we are getting close to the release and this would better be checked for not creating some major bugs.
If anyone can help with some investigation I would be really thankful, I should be back to it on Monday.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top