Re: [platform-swt-dev] Image caching on Mac OS X Mountain Lion

On 2012-12-03, at 9:26 AM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> But regardless, the problem I seem to be observing is that caching is interfering with what I am doing. I.e. the initial contents that I render into the Image buffer show up on screen, and any updates don't. As if the OS had copied the buffer somewhere else and doesn't become aware of the changed contents of the original buffer. This is only a problem starting in Mountain Lion. My code works on earlier OS versions.

You know, just to throw this out there, I wonder if there isn't a bug in Mountain Lion itself that is being exposed here. I say this because I have witnessed an issue that could have the same root cause. I've seen wonky updating, with image regions not getting repainted properly…in Safari. :)

-Miles

Back to the top