[platform-swt-dev] SWT AWT frame problem in Eclipse RCP Application With Linux

We are developed a RCP product with OSIG Plugin. Every thing is working fine in windows. But the problem is with Linux(GTK)
We used Code:

Composite composite = new Composite(parent, SWT.EMBEDDED | SWT.NO_BACKGROUND | SWT.APPLICATION_MODAL);
frame = swt_awt.new_frame(composite);

When we open any dialog this frame is not blocking. Other than this frame other SWT area got blocked and not accessible. I hope its internal implementation. Can any one give some suggestion weather is there any work around. I am trying science 2 weeks please help me Eclipse: eclipse-jee-indigo-SR2-win32 OS : RHEL 6

Any workaround please let me know

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Kumar Matta | BI and Analytics

anand_matta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Cell: +918087560780| Tel: +91 (20) 302 36301

Persistent Systems Ltd. | 20 Glorious Years | www.persistentsys.com

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Back to the top