Re: [platform-swt-dev] implement a custom download handler for SWT Browser.

Very thanks for your help.

I have installed Acrobat reader in non-free contrib in debian Squeeze. When i launch about:plugins in iceweasel acrobat reader is installed. But in swt browser about:config respond no plugin installed.

I have set the variable export MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/

In this directory i have  npwrapper.nppdf.so

And the style of browser is SWT.MOZILLA...