[platform-swt-dev] implement a custom download handler for SWT Browser.

Hi,

I try to use implement a custom download handler for a Mozilla Browser
with the snippet 177 :
http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet277.java

I use the library xulrunner-1.9.2.19.en-US.linux-i686.sdk

I had the line :
Mozilla.getInstance().initialize(new File("/home//Xulrunner-SDK/xulrunner-sdk/bin"));
in the snippet but i have this error when i run

mauvaise classe ELF : ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)

so my arch is 64bits and the xulrunner is 32 bits.

How can a custom download handler in SWT ?

Back to the top