Re: [platform-swt-dev] Browser comparability specifics

You could use browser.evaluate() to execute some Modernizr type script to gauge capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

On 5 Feb 2012, at 02:02, terrance grahn <tjgrahn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to determine if using org.eclipse.swt.browser.
Browser will be compatible with the page I need to show.  In particular, I need to know:
  • does Browser support HTML 4.01 Standard or HTML5?
  • does Browser support CSS level 2.1 or CSS level 3.0?
  • does Browser support _javascript_ version 1.5 (or above)?
Any information will help.

Thanks in advance,
Terrance