Re: [platform-swt-dev] Suggestion for SWT 'Community' page example application

Hi Ronald, sorry for the late reply,

I've added your link to the Community page.

Grant

From:        Ronald Blankendaal <r.blankendaal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        12/14/2011 05:22 AM
Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] Suggestion for SWT 'Community' page example        application
Sent by:        platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm the author of
DBGL: DOSBox Game Launcher, an open-source, free, multi-platform frontend for DOSBox. This Windows/Mac/Linux desktop application was written in Java using SWT, HSQLDB, some Apache Commons libs, etc.

I was just wondering if it would make an interesting example application for '
The SWT Community Page'? Amongst some of its more 'advanced SWT-related features' are a 'dynamic SWT library loading mechanism' (to make sure the 32-bit swt.jar is loaded on a 32-bit java environment, and the 64-bit variant on a 64-bit environment), the ability to show images in table columns, and auto-complete Combo lists. DBGL's changelog also describes some SWT quirks I've stumbled upon while building the application, which users might find interesting to read.

Much more information is available on the DBGL website.

Hope to hear from you,
Kindest regards,

Ronald Blankendaal