Re: [platform-swt-dev] does an 'empty' swt version exist?

Hi list,

((Sorry if this is the wrong list...))

Is there an 'empty' swt library implementation?

I have a sort of base functionality in mind that does not depend on any platform but satisfies all swt-using-software that runs against it. Of course it does not show anything ;-) but it could be used as a starting point for new swt libraries or it could be used to run in a headless environment.

We need a way to run our RCP application in a headless environment without changing lots of code that depends heavily on swt.

Regards,
Tom Brus

Back to the top