[platform-swt-dev] SwtBrowser crashing or hanging

Hi All,

I have been playing with SwtBrowser for a few weeks. Mostly I'd like to open a url on a browser,
and run evaluate _javascript_ in it to collect data. However, while it appears that jre crashes quite often,
or at times it hangs, just with a simple Browser.setUrl(...) and Browser.evaluate( jsString ).

The browser is much stabler when I used it to take screenshot without touch the _javascript_ part.

Is this a known issue with evaluating _javascript_ in a SwtBrowser? any tip at avoiding jre crashing when
evaluating _javascript_?

Any feed back will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yuhan