Re: [platform-swt-dev] Project meta data is out of date for eclipse.platform.swt

What link are you clicking to get a "donation screen"?

The latest SWT builds are available here:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.7-201106131736/index.php#SWT

You *can* make a donation if you choose, but you don't *have* to.

Wayne