[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] Drag-n-drop implementation in a Canvas
- From: Patrik Dufresne <ikus060@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:52:53 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bjwXqREA8jBlmQKA+fTTaUiKaO2PBGWsptd0SKCzCI4=; b=gdEX7SwszXG4lrn37F5lV6wtqleL44V+V0bIYxLw15qqVWA4xgMBfxm0cfEpelE8ka izKW9dFlrFAWtNVza546sa2Fa7xWfWmoLg11gkTqyZ2K6zt+RHFPoo2o/EXg30E6PMdb lAieCEU9XtteUHRhehqw7iyZG0RPbz3zKEcG4=
I'm currently working on a widget for one of my project. The widget may be used to display events in a calendar (Ã la Outlook). I'm now looking to implement drag and drop support for the widget. As I see it, DragSource and DropTarget may work just fine between two widgets, but within the same widget it's a big hard to display visual effect.-
Here what I want to happenÂduringÂthe drag-n-drop :
1. When an item is drag, I want to hide the item and display it new schedule in the calendar.
2. When the user drag the bottom of the item, I want to resize the item and not moving it.
The effect I want to achieve is very similar to moving shapes orÂre-sizingÂin inkscape or illustrator.
May you have suggestions to implement this in a SWT style ? Examples are welcome.