[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] Drag-n-drop implementation in a Canvas
- From: Patrik Dufresne <ikus060@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:52:53 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm currently working on a widget for one of my project. The widget may be used to display events in a calendar (Ã la Outlook). I'm now looking to implement drag and drop support for the widget. As I see it, DragSource and DropTarget may work just fine between two widgets, but within the same widget it's a big hard to display visual effect.-
Here what I want to happenÂduringÂthe drag-n-drop :
1. When an item is drag, I want to hide the item and display it new schedule in the calendar.
2. When the user drag the bottom of the item, I want to resize the item and not moving it.
The effect I want to achieve is very similar to moving shapes orÂre-sizingÂin inkscape or illustrator.
May you have suggestions to implement this in a SWT style ? Examples are welcome.