[platform-swt-dev] Accessing the DOM of a SWT Browser

Hi all.

I use SWT Browser through the DJNativeSwing bridge.
And I wonder how I can access the DOM structure of the displayed page.
If the backend is XulRunner, I can access the internal nsIWebBrowser object
and get the DOM tree from there.

But the XulRunner backend has some tricky limitations. (basically it
is 32bit only)

So, is there a universal way to access the DOM of the displayed page,
from Java, whatever the backend?

If not, is there a known Javascript trickery so I can retrieve and manipulate
the DOM structure of displayed pages from my Java code?

Any help is welcome.

Back to the top