[platform-swt-dev] How to create a SWT port to a new platform ?

Hello platform-swt-dev,

    I'm looking into porting SWT to a new platform and I was wondering if you could point me to documentation/tutorials/articles about it.

    The closest I could find on the archives was this and the jni generator, but very little about practicalities (eg how do i actually use the jni generator ? is that the official/only way to add platforms ? how do i tell SWT to use my new jni ? can i avoid a jni binding if my platform can be accessed from java ?).

    Any pointers ?

    Thanks, Sam

Back to the top