Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac Carbon related bugs

The SWT carbon bugs are not going to be resolved as WONTFIX.   Ideally, they will be assigned to swt-triaged at some point in the 3.8 cycle meaning that there is no one from the team actively working on them.    The bugs are still valid and anyone from the community is welcome to work on them.   We would still accept patches and they would be reviewed if resources are available.

Silenio

From: Alexander Nyßen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/13/2011 04:22 PM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Mac Carbon related bugs
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi SWT team,

as Mac Carbon is no longer an officially supported platform in 3.7, I would like to ask what the bug resolving policy is with respect to all Carbon-related SWT-issues. I could observe that they are not yet resolved as WONTFIX. Is that going to happen? When will it happen? I am asking because we still have a few Carbon-related GEF-issues open (which are caused by underlying SWT issues) and we would have to (and could already now) resolve them as WONTFIX in case there is no chance of having them fixed anyway.

Cheers
Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus