[platform-swt-dev] I'm back... sort of

Hi there,

So, it turns out that because SAP bought Sybase last year I'm covered under their Eclipse committer agreement.

That means that although I'm not going to be working on the SWT on a daily basis, I can be called on to look at nasty problems. I'm somewhat interested in figuring out the whole Flash/Plugin2 mess in Cocoa, so I will look at that to close the loop, but right now I don't have any plans to work on anything new beyond that.

Thanks,
Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Sybase