Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT contributions

Hi Praveen -

That's great news - we can definitely use your help! Please go ahead and do a pass over the inbox. Feel free to pick whatever bug interests you. Let us know in the bug that you are working on it so that no work is duplicated.

Thanks again!

From: Praveen Innamuri <ajay.praveen2002@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/21/2011 11:29 AM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] SWT contributions
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I am delighted to inform that I would be spending significant time contributing back to Eclipse. My Employer has officially assigned me in contributing back to Eclipse. I shall be consistently monitoring the SWT-Inbox bugs list along with the bugs that I own. So, you can share any enhancement/bugs with me that I can address.
I am open to work with any platform, though GTK stays my favorite as I have prior experience on it. I shall let you know in case I wouldn't be able to contribute to SWT/Eclipse for any certain period of time.

Feel free to revert back to me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Praveen