[platform-swt-dev] SWT contributions

Hi, I am delighted to inform that I would be spending significant time contributing back to Eclipse. My Employer has officially assigned me in contributing back to Eclipse. I shall be consistently monitoring the SWT-Inbox bugs list along with the bugs that I own. So, you can share any enhancement/bugs with me that I can address.
I am open to work with any platform, though GTK stays my favorite as I have prior experience on it. I shall let you know in case I wouldn't be able to contribute to SWT/Eclipse for any certain period of time.

Feel free to revert back to me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Praveen

Back to the top