Re: [platform-swt-dev] Windows WebKit availability?

Hi Dermot,

The SWT.WEBKIT style appeared in 3.7M5, which is available at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.7M5-201101272034/index.php (note the runtime requirements listed at http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#howusewebkit ).

The eclipse/swt 3.7 release should happen at the end of June this year.

If you can't find an existing bug in eclipse's bugzilla describing the problem you see on Mac then yes, please log a report at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Platform&component=SWT .

Grant

"Dermot Doherty" <dermot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/01/2011 04:59 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Windows WebKit availability?

Hi,

I have identified a minor bug with the SWT WebKit browser implementation on Mac. I was seeking to check this on Windows using the new SWT WebKit implementation but swt-3.7M3 does not contain the new SWT.WEBKIT bit field yet.
A few questions:
Is there somewhere I can get a win32 SWT jar file with the new Windows WebKit implementation?
Is there an estimate when SWT 3.7 will be available for download on eclipse.org?

Should I go ahead and submit the Mac WebKit bug?

Thank you,
platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx