[platform-swt-dev] Disposing gradient Patterns

Hi all,

When drawing gradients, is it preferable to use a Pattern or GC#fillGradientRectangle()? I assume a pattern will be more efficient but I'd just like to confirm.

Also, when disposing a gradient Pattern, is it necessary to also dispose the Color values passed to the constructor? I assume yes since it doesn't look like Pattern#dispose() will do it, but again just want to confirm.

Thanks for your help.

Greg

Back to the top