Re: [platform-swt-dev] More Mac issues

I am still having this issue. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you

From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Plummer
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:56 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] More Mac issues

I am finally able to get the jar to run outside of the eclipse environment. Now if I hit any of the buttons or launch an application like Adobe reader from it the button(s) disappear and I am shown a white box in their place.

Please let me know what is happening. I have searched for this and there does not seem to be any documentation.

Have a great day,