Re: [platform-swt-dev] platform-SWT Helios bug query

Thank you Scott, Remy and Miles. Your answers clarified things quite a bit.

Miles, that is a good suggestion and I will explore into it. Right now I am not using any script. Since I dont have access directly to the bug database (can access only through web queries), I am downloading the results as csv files and then using excel to analyze them.

Is there a way I can get access to the database and directly give a sequence of queries?

Thank you very much.

Sandeep Krishnan