Re: [platform-swt-dev] platform-SWT Helios bug query

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Scott Kovatch <skovatch.swt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No. The 'critical' state is set by the originator of the bug, and doesn't
> necessarily reflect the true status of the bug.
> To the best of my knowledge there is no standard for what critical vs.
> blocking vs. major vs. normal means.

There are guidelines defined in Bugzilla...but since the reporter can
set this at will as Scott noted, it is not always indicative of how
"severe" the bug is.

"Blocker" and "critical" may be a little grey at times...and "major,
"normal", and "minor" are likely going to be a little grey too
depending on how important said feature/functionality is to you
personally.

It's all relative as they say. ;)

Regards,
Remy